Players & Officials Information
- The changing rooms are situated opposite the main clubhouse and will open at (tbc when match times are confirmed)
- Each team will be allocated a changing room for a set time.
- There will also be changing rooms available for match officials. Council officials on duty at the changing rooms will be available to lock the changing rooms during games.
- Please note player and official access to/from the pitch will be via to the right of the clubhouse accessed from the changing rooms though the large “Havelock Park” gates.
- A Physio Treatment room is available in the clubhouse – please ask a member of the BHC Volunteer Team if you require access.
- Ice bathing facilities are available locally at one of our rehab providers. If any team wishes to avail of these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banbridge Hockey club have a video tower in place which will be available for team videoing during games. Please note that due to space restrictions only those teams playing at the time may use the video tower. Your assistance with this is much appreciated.
- Any team which needs kits washed on the Saturday evening, this can be arranged. Please contact email@example.com
- Warm Up and cool down area – 3G pitch located in the main carpark beside the changing rooms
- Car parking is limited at Havelock Park and there will be no reserved parking. An over flow facility is provided at Banbridge Academy, approx 200m from Havelock Park, on the approach to the club if travelling from the town or past it if travelling from the opposite direction and will be signposted. •
- The overflow car park will be locked at 7.30pm each evening.
- Players/officials should build in a transfer time of 10/15 minutes if parking at the Academy grounds.
Code of Conduct
In line with BHC and Ulster Hockey protocols all those attending this event are asked to abide by the Code of Conduct