Information for visiting teams – Havelock Park
24 Hours Before the Scheduled Match Time
- The visiting club must provide the following by email to BHC-CVO@outlook.com
- a list of names of all players, coaches and team management intending to travel to Havelock Park. Where official umpires are not provided the name of the away team umpire must also be provided.
- Your anticipated arrival time
On Match Day Prior to Travelling
- All team member’s, coaches, team management and umpires (where applicable) who will be in attendance must complete the BHC visiting team sign in & COVID-19 Health Questionnaire. Access to the ground will not be permitted until the form has been completed.
COVID-19 Officers (CVO’s)
- Club CVO’s will be in attendance however as per Hockey Irelands ‘Return to Competition’ protocols all CVO responsibilities inside the pitch area will be the umpire’s responsibility.
- Cooperation with any requests or instructions from the CVO’s is required at all times.
- Our CVO’s are all volunteers and must be treated with respect. Abusive language or refusal to comply with a request from a CVO will not be tolerated.
While at Havelock Park
- All current Hockey Ireland ‘Return to Play’ and ‘Return to Competition’ protocols must be adhered to. Please ensure that all players, coaches, team management and umpires are aware of the contents of these documents.
- Hand sanitisers are provided on entry and at various locations around the ground. Hands must be sanitised on entry to the ground.
- Unfortunately, changing rooms and showers remain closed.
- There will be access to the toilets in the club house
- Social distancing must be observed when not on the pitch.
- A one way system is in operation (as shown by the yellow arrows in the picture below) and everyone -with the exception of CVO’s – must adhere to this.
- As indicated in the above picture above there is one pitch entrance gate and one pitch exit. The one way system must be adhered to when entering and exiting the pitch.
- Dug outs are still currently out of bounds
- Kit bags, (if not left in cars) should be left along the inside of the pitch fence. White markers have been provided to demonstrate appropriate distancing. As the away team you should use the markers to the right of the dugouts.
- Facilities for the disinfection of warm up equipment can be provided on request.
- Teams must exit the pitch promptly on completion of the match.
- Spectators must comply with the spectator protocols