Information for visiting teams – Havelock Park
24 Hours Before the Scheduled Match Time
- The visiting club must provide the following by email to BHC-CVO@outlook.com
- a list of names of all players, coaches and team management intending to travel to Havelock Park. Where official umpires are not provided the name of the away team umpire must also be provided.
- Your anticipated arrival time
COVID-19 Officers (CVO’s)
- Club CVO’s will be in attendance however as per Hockey Irelands ‘Return to Competition’ protocols all CVO responsibilities inside the pitch area will be the umpire’s responsibility.
- Cooperation with any requests or instructions from the CVO’s is required at all times.
- Our CVO’s are all volunteers and must be treated with respect. Abusive language or refusal to comply with a request from a CVO will not be tolerated.
While at Havelock Park
- All current Hockey Ireland ‘Return to Play and Competition’ protocols must be adhered to. Please ensure that all players, coaches, team management and umpires are aware of the contents of these documents.
- Hand sanitisers are provided on entry and at various locations around the ground. Hands must be sanitised on entry to the ground.
- There will be access to the toilets in the club house
- Social distancing must be observed when not on the pitch.
- Dug outs are available for use and can accommodate 6 people. They must not be used to store kits bags and belongings.
- Kit bags, (if not left in cars) should be left along the inside of the pitch fence. White markers have been provided to demonstrate appropriate distancing. As the away team you should use the markers to the right of the dugouts.
- Facilities for the disinfection of warm up equipment can be provided on request.
- Teams must exit the pitch promptly on completion of the match.
- There will be no changing facilities available before the match.
- Following the match changing rooms and showers will be available for use with the following restrictions
- Face masks must be worn at all times when in the changing facility (except when showering)
- Hand sanitiser must be used when entering and leaving the building
- Social distancing must be observed at all times when in the changing facility
- A one way system is in place for entering and leaving the building
- The capacity of each changing room is restricted to 5 persons
- Similarly the capacity of the shower room is also restricted to 5 persons. changing room 1 should shower first, followed by changing room 2 and so on.
- It is requested that those using the changing facilities do so only if absolutely necessary and endeavour to spend as little time in there as possible.
- To facilitate disinfection after use, the following time slots must be adhered to:
- 1pm fixture players must vacate the changing room by 3:30pm.
- 2:45pm fixture players must vacate the changing room by 5:15pm.
- 4pm fixture players must vacate the changing room by 6:30pm.
- Spectators are welcome to attend.
- Spectators must observe social distancing at all times,