Information for visiting teams – Academy Pitch
24 Hours Before the Scheduled Match Time
- The visiting club must provide the following by email to BHC-CVO@outlook.com
- a list of names of all players, coaches and team management intending to travel to Banbridge Academy. Where official umpires are not provided the name of the away team umpire must also be provided.
- Your anticipated arrival time
On Match Day Prior to Travelling
- All team member’s, coaches, team management and umpires (where applicable) who will be in attendance must complete the BHC visiting team sign in & COVID-19 Health Questionnaire. Access to the ground will not be permitted until the form has been completed.
COVID-19 Officers (CVO’s)
- Club CVO’s will be in attendance however as per Hockey Irelands ‘Return to Competition’ protocols all CVO responsibilities inside the pitch area will be the umpire’s responsibility.
- Cooperation with any requests or instructions from the CVO’s is required at all times.
- Our CVO’s are all volunteers and must be treated with respect. Abusive language or refusal to comply with a request from a CVO will not be tolerated.
While at Banbridge Academy
- All current Hockey Ireland ‘Return to Play’ and ‘Return to Competition’ protocols must be adhered to. Please ensure that all players, coaches, team management and umpires are aware of the contents of these documents.
- If applicable, teams must not enter the pitch area until all players and officials from the previous game have exited.
- Only essential team personnel and officials are permitted to enter the pitch area. All other persons travelling with the team or spectators must remain outside the fenced area.
- Hand sanitisers are provided on entry. Hands must be sanitised on entry to the pitch.
- Unfortunately, there is no access to showers, changing rooms or toilets.
- Social distancing must be observed when not on the pitch.
- Dug outs are available for use, however social distancing must be observed. They must not be used to store kits bags and belongings.
- Kit bags, (if not left in cars) should be left along the inside of the pitch fence, adjacent to the dugout.
- Teams must exit the pitch promptly on completion of the match.
- Spectators are not permitted inside the fenced area.