BHC Clubhouse & Bar Protocols
There are a number of legislative requirements that we must adhere to:
- The bar will operate on a table service only basis. Everyone inside the bar must have a seat and there will be no standing or bar service.
- A maximum of 6 persons from 2 households can be seated at a table. Children under 12 will not be included in the total.
- More than 6 people will be permitted if they all belong to a single household.
- Face coverings must be worn to enter and leave the clubhouse and while moving around inside. They are not required while seated at a table in the bar.
- To further clarify, drinks orders will only be taken by waiters from persons seated at a table. Alternatively a QR code will be available on your table to allow you order your drinks and pay through the AnyExcuse app (instructions will be on tables).
Please do not embarrass yourself or the staff by attempting to order your drink at the bar and please be patient when ordering and waiting for drinks.
Under the regulations, there is a maximum capacity within the bar area and once this is exceeded the marquee will still be available outside for any persons wishing to order drinks. COVID officers may have to regulate entry should the need arise. Tables will be reserved inside the bar for teams for pre-arranged post match food, therefore the capacity inside the bar will also be restricted by this. Toilet capacity has also been reduced to allow for social distancing.
As per previous advice to members you are reminded:
- Access to the club house via the main gates and through the bottom door adjacent to the pitch. The door upstairs is for exit only.
- You must sign in using the QR code at the gate
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- The one way system outside and inside the clubhouse must be observed at all times
- Hand sanitiser is provided throughout the club house and grounds and you are encouraged to use it.
Members are also reminded that COVID protocols are in place to allow us to meet our legislative responsibilities but primarily to keep our members safe. Please be advised that only those members and guests willing to adhere to the protocols are welcome at the club. The various club COVID protocols are outlined on the club website.
These protocols are subject to change at short notice and members will be kept updated in as timely a manner as possible.