Membership Fees now due
Subscriptions for senior club members for the 2022-23 hockey season are now due. This year the senior club will again use this online registration system and would ask you to complete your membership registration and payment online.
Payment deadline – 30 September
Following a resolution at the Club AGM in June 2022 to help us better manage fees, the deadline for payment has been brought forward to 30th September 2022. After this date, lists of registered and paid-up members will be provided to Team Captains and Coaches with only paying members permitted to play once the payment deadline has passed.
How to register and pay?
Fees can be paid via PayPal (Paypal account / credit/debit card), Bank Transfer or cheque (details are all on the membership database)
👉Existing Members who paid last season
- All existing members should have received an email to renew membership (check junk mail)
- Click on the links in the email, check the pre populated form, select how you intend to pay and complete your membership.
- If you didn’t get the email, sign in here using your email address. https://membermojo.co.uk/bhc/membership/edit
👉New members including last season U15s
2 steps required
- Apply for senior club membership at the link below – you do not pay fees at this stage. This then must be approved by the club. https://membermojo.co.uk/bhc
- Once membership is approved you will receive an email. You then must sign in again to the database to compete your application and pay fees.
Junior club members should pay memberships to junior club officials.
Paying by Instalments
Anyone choosing to pay in instalments by Standing Order should ensure that the first payment is made by 25 September 2022 and the full amount must be paid by 31 March 2023. Anyone choosing this payment method must arrange the Standing Order themselves and set up with their own bank – if required a draft form is linked below.
Family Membership is offered as a 15% discount from the total of all family senior fees – please contact us to confirm the amount. As PayPal automatically prepopulates the payment, anyone who wishes to avail of this family discount cannot use the PayPal option and must complete a separate online bank transfer using the bank details provided.
Junior fees must be paid to the junior club officers separately.
If you have any queries regarding club fees please submit to Membership Enquiries or if you have any concerns around fees and payment, please speak to your Team Captain or any member of the Executive Committee.
Hockey Ireland Fees
In addition to club fees, those wishing to play or coach hockey must also register with Hockey Ireland and pay an affiliation fee to them which includes insurance. Failure to register with Hockey Ireland will prevent players from taking part in league and cup games. Use the following link for the Hockey Ireland fees https://hockey.ie/membership/
If you have any comments on any aspect of the club or would like to volunteer or become involved in the work of the sub committees, please contact any member of the Executive Committee.