BHC Soccerbuster 2015
Banbridge Hockey Club will be running a ‘Soccer Buster’ competition again this season. This will start the weekend of 17th October. The entry fee is £10 and the winner will receive up to £400. Entries close on Friday 16th October. All the details on how this competition works are outlined below. Anyone interested in taking part should complete the entry form below and return to Hugh McShane or Jo-Anne Lyttle by Friday 16th October 2015 deadline along with your entry fee
SOCCER BUSTER 2015
How it works:-
- Soccer Buster will start the weekend of Saturday 17th October 2015.
- The entry fee is £10 and the winner will receive £400!!!!!
- It will run every weekend that there is a full round of English Premier League fixtures until there is a winner. (Sat. Sun. & Mon. fixtures count)
- Every week each entrant must select one team to win a game. If your team wins you are through to the next round, if it doesn’t you are OUT.
- You may ONLY select a team ONCE i.e. you must pick a different team each week.
- Selections must be submitted by email or text and ALL entries must be received by 10am each Friday morning. If you don’t submit your entry on time you will be allocated the next available team in alphabetical order. All participants will then receive an email on Friday evening containing the selections of everyone taking part.
How to enter:-
- Fill in the entry form below, tear it off and put it in an envelope along with your ENTRY FEE and give it to Hugh McShane or Jo-Anne Lyttle. Entries will NOT be accepted without entry fee and entries will close on Friday 16th October at 3.00pm.
- Send your selection in each week by 10am on Friday morning.
- Weekly entries to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 1 games – Saturday 17th , Sunday 18th and Monday 19th October 2015
|Tottenham v Liverpool||Southampton v Leicester|
|Chelsea v Aston Villa||West Brom v Sunderland|
|Crystal Palace v West Ham||Watford v Arsenal|
|Everton v Man United||Newcastle v Norwich|
|Man City v Bournemouth||Swansea v Stoke|
Tear here …………………………………………………………………………………..
(BLOCK CAPITALS PLEASE)
Name: . Mobile No: .
Email address: .
1st week selection: .